Carnival EssentialsEthereal: Carnival 2020
What do you get?
As a Hysteric Your Out of this World Experience for Ethereal: Land of Enchantment includes:
- Exceptional Customer Service – Upgraded Website features to accommodate fast and accurate registering for all your Hysteria needs
- Beautifully Designed & High-Quality Female and Male Costumes to embody the Extraordinary Beings that you are.
- Fully Stocked Mobile Bars: Command Central for Booze Barrel & Rehab with exclusive #HypePops
- Music Truck: The Realm
- Cool Down Zone – equipped with the essentials you need to recoup for the road
- Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks with Expanded Variety of Food Options
- Professional Photographers & Videographers
- Celestial Guardians – Your Private Security Team ensuring your safety in your ethereal band.
- Expedited and Efficient Costume Distribution Service
- Hysteria Gift Bags with Premium Carnival Essentials
- Carnival Make-Up Options – information conveniently posted on our website for the best makeup artists Dominica offers.
- The Canvas, your Road – a day to portray your Unlimited Vibes!!!!
*PLEASE NOTE ALL CURRENCY QUOTED IN US DOLLARS*
EXPERIENCE COST INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING: COSTUMES, SNACKS, LUNCH, PREMIUM ALCOHOL, MUSIC TRUCK, PRIVATE SECURITY, PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS & VIDEOGRAPHERS.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF OUR BUSINESS: ALL SALES ARE FINAL / NO EXCHANGES / NO ADDITIONS / NO CHANGING OF SIZES / NO CHANGING SECTIONS / NO REFUNDS.
ALL COSTUMES MUST BE COLLECTED DURING COLLECTION PERIOD UNLESS OTHER ARRANGEMENTS WERE MADE AND APPROVED BY THE BAND.
PERSON COLLECTING COSTUMES MUST HAVE PROOF OF PAYMENT AND VALID I.D. IF YOU ARE NOT THE OWNER OF THE COSTUME BEING COLLECTED, YOU WILL NEED A COPY OF THE VALID I.D. OF THE PERSON FOR WHOM YOU ARE COLLECTING, NO EXCEPTIONS.
*PAYMENT DEADLINE DECEMBER 31, 2019*
FINAL BALANCE IS DUE BEFORE DISTRIBUTION STARTS. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED AT DISTRIBUTION LOCATION
Assumption of risk - when playing MAS
Assumption of Risk, Disclaimer, Release of Liability and Indemnification. I understand that, even with adherence to reasonable safety practices, there exists a risk of injury to those who participate in the band . I acknowledge that such injuries could be catastrophic, including paralysis death. I further understand that I should NOT participate in the Hysteria Mas Event unless I am physically and medically able to do so. NEVERTHELESS, I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ACCEPT AND ASSUME THE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH MY PARTICIPATION IN THE BAND EVENT, AND, ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND EACH OF MY HEIRS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, EXECUTORS, AND ASSIGNS, I DO HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS HYSTERIA INC AND EACH OF THE FOREGOING’S AFFILIATES, SPONSORS, PARTNERS, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND VOLUNTEERS (HEREINAFTER INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE “RELEASEES”)WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO PERSON, PROPERTY OR REPUTATION RELATING TO MY PARTICIPATION IN THE BAND EVENT AND EVENT-RELATED RELATED ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING REGISTRATION), WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF ONE OR MORE OF THE RELEASEES, THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHERWISE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Treatment. I understand and agree that I will be responsible for my care and treatment in the event I sustain an injury during or as a result of my participation in the Band Event. I hereby acknowledge and understand that neither Hysteria Inc nor any other party at the Event (collectively, “Providers”) has any obligation or duty to provide me with medical treatment in case of injury. Notwithstanding such absence of duty, I hereby give my consent to any Provider to seek, obtain, and provide emergency medical treatment to me in case of injury that occurs while participating in the Band Event or Event-related activities. This care may be given under whatever conditions are necessary to preserve life, limb, or my well-being. I understand that such treatment will be sought and provided only in an emergency and that, based on the circumstances, reasonable efforts may be made to seek my consent before providing such treatment.
Dominica Mas 2020